What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is a Virtual Consultation with one of our applicable practitioners. Instead of coming into the clinic for your appointment, you would sit in the comfort of your own space and have a face-to-face consultation via a video link (kind of like Skype or FaceTime).
How do I book and pay for Telehealth?
You can easily book your Telehealth Consultation via our secure online booking portal.
Just choose an applicable practitioner > select Initial Telehealth Consultation (if it’s your first one) > enter your details > enter your payment details > and finish by clicking on the Book & Pay button.
Once the booking is completed, you will be sent an email explaining how your virtual consultation works.
What if I require medicines?
Should you require any prescribed herbal medicines or supplements, you will be directed to our online shop at ceuticalsplus.com where you will be given access to your prescriptions.
Here you will be able to order and pay for your medicines, which will then be shipped directly to your door via our courier service.
What if I require tests?
We offer a remote testing service for the following:
- Heavy Metal Testing (full panel of toxic metals inc. Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Aluminium)
- Salivary Hormone Testing (male/female hormones, stress hormone, fertility, menopause, cancer)
- Comprehensive Stool analysis (parasitic/ bacterial infections, SIBO, probiotic count, enzymes, medicine pathogen sensitivity)
- Hair Mineral Analysis (Minerals inc. calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, and toxic elements
- Acid Alkaline Testing (pH)
- Blood Pathology (through your local pathology – full blood count, liver function, PSA, hormones, iron, B12, Folate, etc.)
Should you have any further queries about our Telehealth Consultations, our friendly reception staff will be happy to help.
Please call our main clinic on (07) 4946 7910.