Beth is a degree-qualified Naturopath who has been practising for over 25 years specialising in integrative and functional medicine.
She worked for many years with one of Australia’s top functional pathology companies and has been mentored here and overseas by some of integrative and anti-ageing medicines foremost speakers.
She spent 10 years working closely with doctors in a busy and highly successful integrative medical practice, specialising in gut health, adrenal and hormonal issues, detoxification and cancer support therapy, with a strong emphasis on functional pathology and diagnostic testing to assist clinical treatment decisions and to monitor health improvements.
She likes to use practical and realistic protocols that her clients can utilise and implement easily into their lives. She sees herself as a partner, your cheerleader, on your journey to better health, and believes laughter is a terrific medicine!
Beth has a special interest and vast experience with conditions such as:
- SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth)
- Gut health including IBS, parasites, Candida, abdominal discomfort and bloating
- Food sensitivities, Fructose malabsorption, Gluten intolerance
- Anxiety, Depression, mood imbalances, Stress management
- Fatigue, low energy
- Sleep disturbances, Insomnia
- PMS, period pain, heavy periods, irregular periods, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Endometriosis, Fibroids
- Menopause, hot flushes, weight gain
- Thyroid conditions – hypothyroidism, Hashimotos thyroiditis
- Weight loss
- Detoxification – Heavy metals, Mercury toxicity, Mould/Biotoxin toxicity
- Cancer therapy support